Saturday, November 27, 2010

Things I'm Thankful For

Tomorrow is the final day of my Thanksgiving Break, and for the first time, I'm not anticipating the coming Monday. I've had a pretty productive week. Wednesday I went to see Love & Other Drugs with Tammy & Amy and it exceeded all my expectations. Despite my strange man-crush obsession with Jake Gyllenhaal, I think Anne Hathaway really stole the show here. But, they are both incredible, and I don't think I need to talk about it, just go see it.

Black Friday was exciting despite the fact I didn't get up at 3 A.M... I went shopping around 3 P.M. and got several good deals on DVDs, including the DVD I've been wanting for a long time, Prince of Persia, and Paranormal Activity, which I hadn't seen until tonight. We also put up the Christmas tree, although it didn't feel very Christmas-y this year as my parents insisted on having football on TV while doing it.

But Thanksgiving really made me think about all the things I'm thankful for. I'm thankful for all of the wonderful people in my life. My TRUE friends. I just honestly can't believe I'm blessed with so many amazing people in my life.

Well, that's all for tonight. Until next time, Daniel.

There's not really on album I'm focusing on right now, any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment